For those don't know, I'm an Independent Sales Rep for mark. cosmetics. I mainly buy stuff for myself and sell to some of my family and friends. My latest order came yesterday morning. Here's what I got:
mark Petite Slither Cosmetic Bag - $8.00
I bought this to use as my makeup bag for my purse. I love the colorful snakeskin design! I keep some hair ties, a tampon, my allergy medicine, a few band-aids, a lip gloss, mascara, chapstick, and my compact in it.
mark Petite Slither Cosmetic Bag - $8.00
I bought this to use as my makeup bag for my purse. I love the colorful snakeskin design! I keep some hair ties, a tampon, my allergy medicine, a few band-aids, a lip gloss, mascara, chapstick, and my compact in it.
mark Midi Glam Cosmetic Bag - $10.00
Right now I'm using this to hold the makeup products I use everyday. I have a bunch of things I'm trying to use up and I like being able to have them all together in one place. When I need to get ready, I just grab this bag and take it the bathroom to do my makeup.
mark Super Flash Cosmetic Bag - $12.00
I bought this for my mom. I got one for Christmas and she wanted one too. I used mine this past weekend when I stayed at my cousin's house Saturday night. It fits all my toiletries that I need for the weekend. I had my glasses, a small bottle of contact solution, the case for my contacts, a small bottle of face wash, a mini jar of moisturizer, a full size deodorant, and my toothbrush. I still had plenty of room so I think it could work for longer trips as well.
mark Keep It Casual Sweatshirt - $32.00
I originally got this as a Christmas present from my parents but the medium was a little tight. I sent it back and got a large instead. I love this shirt! It's very comfy and I love the sage green color. I wore it yesterday with a pair of jeggings and some boots. The only thing I don't like is the boat neck neckline shows my bra straps but I just wore a gray tank top underneath to cover them up.
If you want to place an order with mark you can go to my eboutique at
http://agafford.mymarkstore.com/.
Love, Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment